Starcaster by Fender Mini Strat Electric Guitar Starter Pack, Black
Starcaster by Fender Mini Strat Electric Guitar Starter Pack, Black review
| List Price: |
$299.99 |
| Price: |
$159.95
|
| You Save: |
$140.04
(47%)
|
|
|
Starcaster by Fender Mini Strat Electric Guitar Starter Pack, Black electric guitar packs give younger and beginning guitarists
everything they need to get started! You get fantastic Fender
features-at a price that can't be beat-that'll have the budding
guitarist in your house rockin in no time!. This Fender Mini Strat Electric Guitar Starter Pack, Black instrument has a variety of sounds and shapes to choose as you like. Maple neck w / 22 fret rosewood fingerboard. 1 humbucking pickup, one volume control and fixed bridge. Gloss black finish. Here it is the instrument that many people who find it a dream to play. If you want access to their own. Just try it and you'll know what your dream is real or not.
Customer Reviews
I bought one of these at an outlet store several months back. I finally
got around to unboxing it today, and I'm pretty impressed with it so
far. I wanted something with a shorter scale length for my son, who will
be turning four just after Christmas 2011. I'm a musician and play
Fender basses and guitars, so I have some confidence in the brand. Most
mini-guitars are junk, except for the ones marketed to musicians as
"travel guitars," which are generally great but cost as much as real
instruments. My goal here was something fairly cheap but playable. And
that's tricky to find. But I believe this qualifies. "Fender Mini Strat Electric Guitar Starter Pack, Black"
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. opetaia foa'i
ReplyDeleteI think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. opetaia foa'i
ReplyDelete